feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search

My Cat Hanging Around.

Labels:


Here's a story I'm sure alot of you can relate too and had happen to your cat. I had this cat named "Nichi" a tabi cat. She always had this habit of climbing all over and up everything she can. I know most cats has the same habit, but Nichi had her moments when I was not home.

I remember this one crazy moment she had, it was really funny. Well, like always I go to work in the morning and come home around 5 ~ 6pm after work. This night Ihad to go to the Pet shop to pick-up some snacks for the babies. (I had 4 cats at that time.) When I reached home, I noticed something strange in the home. None of my cats came running to the door when I got home and it was very quite too. They usually do most of the time and you can hear them in the back room.

Well, I walked into the kitchen to put the things I bought in the closet. When I hear a strange cat cry from the living room. I went to go see what was going on, so I turned on the light so I can see. There was Nichi quarters way up on the curtains hanging from one of her paws nails, while her other legs just dangling around in the air. It was really funny, but I can imagine what she is going through to get down. I got her nail unstuck and put her down, the first thing she was cling to my leg and purr for her forgiveness I guess.

After that moment, she has not climb the curtains at all. But that didnt stop her from climbing other things, where I think she knows that she can't get stuck again. I hope you like that story, here are some photos that I found on the net. These are no my photos, but I like to share them with you.







10 comments:
gravatar
lilyruth said...
September 2, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

I do not have any cats but I have five dogs and I know what you mean about them gdetting into trouble. Once Spot got his nail hung up on the thread of my dress and there he was hanging onto me, scared and yelping until i finally got him loose and it all started because he wanted to jump on me to greet me as I came in the house. Wow they can get into trouble without even trying. Smile. Those are great pictures.

gravatar
The Florida Furkids said...
September 3, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Oh dear! We don't have any curtains, but they sure look like fun....maybe we can get Mom to change the blinds to curtains????

gravatar
Teena in Toronto said...
September 9, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

That's why I have blinds. Ha!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 12, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

nice pussies

gravatar
CastoCreations said...
September 15, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

aaahhhhh poor thing. I hated it when my kitties' nails got stuck and they'd get so scared. Glad you got yours loose!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
January 6, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

I used to climb the curtains when I was a kitten, but then I got my front claws pulled out---OUCH! I recovered and forgave my mommie for taking me to that bad torture place, but now I can't climb as good.

gravatar
ArtiNALife said...
April 22, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

ooo...they're soooo adorable..but, lose my patience when they started to scratch your sofas, curtains, carpet, etc..

but still we love them...

gravatar
MrNiceGuy said...
May 13, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

nice pet... my cat guard our house from mouse...

gravatar
Shabnam Sultan said...
July 31, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

Poor cat... she must had a bad time.

gravatar
Dorothy said...
September 12, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

All my family has cats and many of friends and they certainly can get into mischief.

Great pictures.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Post a Comment