feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search

Can Dogs really Talk?

Labels: ,

Here's one for everyone to think about. People really have great imaginations on this. I have asked my self about this, "Can dogs really talk?" My answer to this question was no brainer "NO". Now this is my own opinion here, some people may say differently. So don't flame me for what I say here. I think its just people adding words to what noise the dog does. Then having everyone believe that the dog is really saying what the owner said it is. Well, here are some videos that you may or may not have seen already. You can judge for your self on this one, leave your opinions if you would. We would love to hear them. Oh one more thing please don't get us wrong we really love dogs, really we do.

Now did it really say "I love you?" or is it hungry?

I think they are Hungry or Want to go Outside and do their thing.











4 comments:
gravatar
Liz said...
August 31, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

What cute. My lasha that die a year ago use to say momma. You have adorable site and I love the set up. BestWishes

gravatar
BigBadBullyGirl said...
September 6, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Ha! Cute videos. I'll have to figure out how to teach my pups this!

gravatar
ADuu said...
January 3, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

nice site!cutie dog.

gravatar
uought2b.a.dog said...
January 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Great question...my dog barks, but I know the difference in the barks. (I actually wrote about that on my own blog this morning. How wild is that!)
"http://uought2badog.blogspot.com/"

Post a Comment