feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search

Superstitious About Black Cats?

Labels: ,



My second story. It's about black cats, which some people think it's just a superstitious myth. Well, I was one of them that didn't believe in black cats crossing your path and bring you bad luck. Here's a story that happen a couple years ago. I was walking home one night from work, when a cute black cats crossed my path. Not thinking at all about the superstitious myth at that time until I got home. Oh no, I said to my self that I may have bad luck cause of that black cat. Naw it's just a myth I kept saying to my self, so that night nothing happen. But the next morning was a totally different story. On my way to work, my brand new hand bag I bought maybe 2 weeks ago. The strap broke and everything in the bag fell out in the train. That was just the beginning of a bad day for me. My computer I use always at work decided to not work for me. I mean the screen was blank and it wouldn't reboot. After a long day I got home made my self dinner. Made somethign simple too and I burnt that. Yes, I burnt it and I was just laugh at this time. Think about that cat the other night, a myth you say or just one of those days. Well, from that day on I try to avoid having black cats cross me ever again.



Well, I hope you enjoyed the stories, videos, and picture I have posted in this blog. I will be add different blogs about different stories and add videos to it. Subscribe to my blogs or write a comment and thank you for stopping by my blog.

Nao







1 comments:
gravatar
Back to Basic Cooking said...
August 12, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

I loved your story of the black cat. The reason for this, this is black absorbs all colors, it attracts. So if you have bad luck, bad energies the are more apt to manifest in the presence of the a black cat.

Post a Comment